Protection Advisor – Manchester
- GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND TEAM
- TRAINING AVAILABLE
- GREAT FIRST STEP INTO INDUSTRY
Our client is one of the UK's leading Estate Agencies, they are looking for a driven and determined Sales Person to step into the role of Protection Advisor.
They have been advising their clients on residential and commercial property for over 30 years and have built their reputation on fantastic market expertise within the company, both in property and Financial Services.
You will be working in a busy high street office where you will benefit from excellent footfall. Our client takes great pride in having top staff who are motivated and want to exceed targets month in month out.
The ideal candidate would have completed their CeMap qualification or is currently studying their CeMap, with a strong sales background and desire to progress.
Candidates for this role will be contacting clients to provide advice and quotations on protection insurance contracts as well as further accountabilities below:
- To ensure contact with client is conducted in a professional and compliant manner
- To achieve Sales performance targets
- To ensure all relevant documentation and notes are saved to the relevant system(s)
- To work with processing to ensure pipeline cases are managed
- Ensure excellent customer experience by placing the customer’s best interest at the heart of everything you do and recommend improvements where possible.
- Contribute through actions and behaviour to ensuring the culture of the whole company reflects this.
Candidates for this role should have:
- Strong Sales Background
- A great telephone manner
- Will to succeed and progress
- Desire to Make Career in Financial Services
- the ability to organise and manage leads, cases and systems
- CeMap qualification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of protection & insurance contracts (Desirable)
- £20-£25k Basic + £4k Car Allowance
- £30-£35k OTE (Uncapped)
- Progression to Mortgage Advisor available
- 5 day working week including every Saturday
Please apply to Command Recruitment for further information.