Good Basic Salary Plus PLC benefits
Main Purpose of Role:
Reconciliations of Bank Accounts and Ledgers. Working with the Purchase Ledger clerk and dealership Accountant.
Full Cashier Duties and postings of monies to the accounts
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process accounts paperwork on a daily basis and distributed to relevant managers for authorisation.
- Ensure suppliers invoices are promptly processed in accordance with deadlines and company procedures in respect of authorisation.
- Reconcile all supplier's statements on a monthly basis and request copies of outstanding invoices and make payments in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Ensure all receipts are accurately recorded, processed and banked in accordance with company procedures.
- Process all credit references for new customers in accordance with company procedures.
- Monitor and review credit accounts and liaise with managers in respect of credit limits and ensure company procedures are followed.
- Produce clients statements each month and ensure these are sent to them within 24 hours.
- File records daily to ensure ease of access when required.
- Provide information to the dealership accountant regarding any problems which might adversely affect the production of monthly accounts.
This is a varied role within Accounts and you will be an integral part of the small but effective Accounts Team.
Great Salary on offer and benefits from working for a Blue Chip Company with over 1000 staff in the UK.
Good progression and prospects within a Growing company.