Bodyshop Paint Sprayer – Prestige Brand Norwich
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Great Prestige Brand
- Strong Benefits and Training Package
Our client is part of a thriving main dealer group undertaking an expansion due to their continued success. We are looking to secure the services of a competent and motivated Bodyshop Paint Sprayer to join their busy team in Norwich.
As a Bodyshop Paint Sprayer you will always be thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. You will have technical knowledge and a professional attitude, you will be able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, carry out repairs, using paint mixing schemes and drying equipment. As a Bodyshop Paint Sprayer you will support other members of the Bodyshop team in this busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure that your knowledge and skills are up to date.
To be a success in this role, you will have
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- The knowledge of how to use paint mixing schemes
- Great team player and strong communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A current driving licence.
- Dealer experience preferable but not essential.
- The ability to interpret and implement technical instruction data
- Experience in meeting acceptable safety and quality standards
- Report accurately and correctly all components, materials, consumables and hours used on each vehicle repair, keeping wastage of all materials and consumables to the minimum.
- Ensure all health and safety, environmental and recycling policies, plus all internal policies and procedures are adhered to
- Check the condition and ensure the correct maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with company policy
- Ensure all policies and practices are followed adhering to the retail and wholesale standards to build upon the professional reputation
- Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment accurately for all paint repairs
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle paintwork
- Report on the job card all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle
- Complete assigned jobs within the estimated repair/paint times
£25,200, OTE £27,720
As a Bodyshop Paint Sprayer will receive a guaranteed base salary, a highly rewarding monthly efficiency bonus, our client also offers great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Please apply to Command Recruitment for further information.