Used Car Manager – Main Dealer
- Stable German Brand and Company
- Great Local Reputation
- £60K OTE
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you deliver world-class customer service? If the answer is yes to the above, then we want to hear from you!
Due to an internal promotion, our reputable German branded, main dealer client is looking to recruit a new Used Car Manager.
You will be an integral part of the dealership management team supporting and nurturing the development of 10 sales executives. With a large, accessible used car area for preparation of new stock, you will never suffer from stock unavailability.
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a large but friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product.
The successful candidate for our Used Car Sales Manager vacancy will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, we would consider candidates with strong Business Manager or Transaction Manager Experience
- Proven customer service skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and targets
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills
- The consciousness of deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving licence.
A large part of the Used Car Sales Manager position involves:
- Managing the operation of the used car sales ensuring various targets are met;
- Maintaining rigorous control of costs
- Supervising Sales Executives and coordinating sales activity in the team
- Provide training and guidance to the Sales Executives to improve their job performance
- Compiling and agreeing on deals
- Ensuring administrative procedures are adhered to for the smooth running of the department
- Maintaining showroom and stock management
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Please Apply to Command Recruitment for further information.