Alloy Wheel Technician / Refurbisher
- Up to £14 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
- Employed Full-Time Role
A Great opportunity for a hardworking and efficient Alloy Wheel Technician to join a growing team. You will be repairing damaged wheels utilising modern equipment and techniques. You will carry out specified stages of the Alloy Wheel Refurbishment process in a team of 5, based in a Car Dealership in the Maidstone area.
- Carry out refurbishment of alloy wheels, using factory approved products and techniques.
- Bead Breaking
- Shot Blasting
- DA Sanding
- Painting of Wheels from a Wide range of Brands
- Repair and Filling of Damaged Wheels
- Stripping and Fitting Wheels
- Ensure repairs meet the high-quality standards
Experience and Requirements:
- The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of Alloy Wheel Refurbishment from start to finish.
- You will be an experienced with a stable history
- Able to work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of wheel refurbishment repair techniques.
Pay and Benefits
- 7 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday (NO SATURDAY WORKING)
- Pay of between £9p/h and £14 p/h - Your pay will be categorised according to your skills and experience.
- Training and Progression Readily Available
- Other Shifts Available
Please Apply to Command Recruitment for further Information.