Senior Diagnostic Vehicle Technician - Maidstone
- Up to £32k basic + Bonus (£37-£40k OTE)
- Great solid team
- Well run family business with 10 years trading
Our client is an established and well-run Used Car Dealer based in Maidstone. They have a great track record and an excellent reputation based on firm foundations of outstanding customer service and delivering top vehicles at highly competitive prices. We are looking for an experienced Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to add to their existing workshop team.
Due to an increase in business, we require an additional technician to bolster the workforce.
- Good basic salary of up to £32,000 dependant on experience + a very competitive bonus scheme. £37k-£40K OTE
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5:30 pm + every other Saturday morning on a rota.
- Strong Diagnostic Skills of Multiple Brands
- Good all round technical and mechanical experience
- A wide range of brand experience
- MOT experience either current or lapsed Ability to work in a team
- NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent time served
- Willingness to turn their hand to anything within the workshop
- Servicing Experience
This is a rare opportunity to get into a long-term role with great progression both financially and training wise. Please contact Luke Jordan at Command Recruitment for further information.