Prestige Vehicle Technician – Edenbridge
- Great Pay and Benefits
- Main Dealership
- Great Training and Progression
- State of the art Facilities
Vehicle Technician is required for an expanding national dealer group working with high end cars. Working with a hand-picked team of top Technicians on some of the most aesthetically pleasing cars ever made by a manufacturer with both track and road pedigree.
- To carry out vehicle service and repair work in accordance with technical standards and within the budgeted time.
- To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, either in the workshop or during road tests
- Liaise with Advisors and customers regarding work carried out
- To work with colleagues to maintain workshop standards of cleanliness and tidiness
- Attend regular training to update technical skills
- You must be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Previous experience within a Main Dealership would be beneficial
- MOT License would be preferred but is not essential
- You must have a valid UK Driving license with no more than 3 points
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Basic + Overtime + Bonus
- Company Pension scheme
- 4 week's holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- Great Progression opportunities within the company
Please contact Luke Jordan at Command Recruitment for further information.