- Salary Determined on Experience
- Main Dealership
- Great Training and Progression
Vehicle Technician is required for an expanding national dealer group working with volume cars. Working with a hand-picked team of top Technicians. Great promotional prospects.
- To carry out vehicle service and repair work in accordance with technical standards and within the budgeted time.
- To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, either in the workshop or during road tests
- Liaise with Advisors and customers regarding work carried out
- To work with colleagues to maintain workshop standards of cleanliness and tidiness
- Attend regular training to update technical skills
- You must be a qualified service Technician
- You must have current experience within a Technician role from a main dealership
- MOT License would be preferred but is not essential
- You must have a valid UK Driving license with no more than 3 points
Pay & Benefits:
Basic - £23,500 to £28,000 plus bonus's, OTE £35,000+
- Competitive Basic + Overtime + Bonus
- Company Pension scheme
- 4 week's holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- Great Progression opportunities within the company
- 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 8.00am - 1.00pm Alternative Saturdays
Please apply to Command Recruitment for Further Information.