10 x Alloy Wheel Technician / Refurbishers – NEW SITE OPENING SOON!
- Up to £14 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
- State of the Art working environment - All Equipment is Brand NEW!
- Employed Full-Time Role
A Once in a Lifetime opportunity to join the wheel refurbishment department of an expanding Nationwide company. You will be working in a massive brand new, state of the art facility based in Peterborough as a part of a team of 10+ Alloy Wheel Refurbishers.
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking Alloy Wheel Technician to join a project from day 1. You will be repairing damaged wheels utilising brand-new, cutting edge equipment and techniques.
This is an Independent group, so no main dealer targets and commissions to try and hit!
- Carry out the refurbishment of alloy wheels, using factory approved products and techniques.
- Bead Breaking
- Shot Blasting
- DA Sanding
- Painting of Wheels from a Wide range of Brands
- Repair and Filling of Damaged Wheels
- Stripping and Fitting Wheels
- Ensure repairs meet the high-quality standards
Experience and Requirements:
- The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of Alloy Wheel Refurbishment from start to finish.
- You will be experienced with a stable history
- Able to work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of wheel refurbishment repair techniques.
Pay and Benefits
- Monday to Friday (NO SATURDAY WORKING)
- Pay of between £9p/h and £14 p/h - Your pay will be categorised according to your skills and experience.
- Training and Progression Readily Available
Please Apply to Command Recruitment for further Information.